Meet the SciMath Student Staff: David Adams
So you can get to know all of us at KAMS at little better, we’re posting short 11 question Q&As with questions devised by Jeffrey Stramel, a FHSU student working for us at the Science and Mathematics Education Institute. The seventh of these interviews is with David Adams, a FHSU student working at the Science and Mathematics Education Institute. Look for more interviews in the coming days and weeks.
1. What is your name?
2. What is your current position/title?
Student Worker (aka First Impression Director)
3. Out of your whole time at Fort Hays, what has been your favorite class and or Instructor?
Can’t pick one, but doing the musical was awesome — not a class.
4. What are some of your favorite hobbies/pastime activities?
Swimming, reading, doing homework (all I have time for anymore), musical, being outdoors, chess every once in a while.
5. What is your favorite song and artist?
Varies from day to day
6. Where did you go to high school?
Hays High School
7. What piece of technology do you think has the most potential to change the future?
The internet — lots of info really fast
8. What piece of advice would you give the potential KAMS students about coming to Fort Hays?
Bring towels, lots of towels, and extra socks
9. What is your favorite thing about Fort Hays State University and why?
Not like high school — people are a little more accepting
10. Has Hays always been your permanent residence? If not, where have you lived?
Mostly – also lived in Indiana and Ohio
11. What is your favorite holiday and why?
Halloween — free candy and I get to scare people and people get to scare me!